Thursday, October 17, 2019

Underneath It All by Kate Canterbary

Underneath It All (The Walshes, #1)Underneath It All by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great start to the series and I really enjoyed how they already have started to bring the rest of the family in so much during book one. I love the funny banter between the family and just makes me more excited to read the rest of the books.

Matthew ~ I could not figure out how I really felt about him because part of me thought he was so sweet and amazing… than I also felt like he was way to pushy and aggressive at times.

Lauren ~ she comes across as very cold harder for more than half the book.

This series is narrated by Christian Fox and Lucy Rivers - they both do a good job and change their voices a little to match what you think of the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment