Thursday, October 24, 2019

Caylin's Story by S. J. West

Timeless (Caylin's Story, #1)Timeless by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is Caylin and Aiden’s story. You knew this was coming at the end of the last series. I wasn’t for sure that I would like this because you know there is going to be a age gap since she was so young when they first meet each other. However, since Aiden doesn’t age, it didn’t come across as bad as I thought it would.

This one is about them waiting to meet up with each other. Caylin has to work to fight the evil that is out to get her.


View all my reviews


Devoted (Caylin's Story, #2)Devoted by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the rest of Caylin and Aiden’s story. I really liked Aiden more as the book goes on. He doesn’t come across very well in some of the past books. However, he turns out to be so much more than what I thought.

Both books are narrated by Brittany Pressley and she does a great job. She is very easy to listen too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment