Saturday, October 19, 2019

Necessary Restorations by Kate Canterbary

Necessary Restorations (The Walshes, #3)Necessary Restorations by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh… this book starts out so much funnier than the past. Nothing better than being trapped with someone in the elevator. This couple has become my new favorite!!! They start out as great friends who like to talk dirty to each other and I loved it! Gosh, Sam’s dad really did a number on him. It’s so sad that he questioned who he was because of what his dad use to say to him. Awe, the ending of this… melted my heart!!

Sam ~ Oh Sam, he is just straight forward with what he is thinking. I loved him from chapter one in this book… he was straight forward how he felt. By the end of these book I was completely team SAM!

Tiel ~ She got on my nerves at some points. But she comes around after she learns to let go of her past.

This series is narrated by Christian Fox and Lucy Rivers - they both do a good job and change their voices a little to match what you think of the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment