Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn

The Other Brother (Binghamton #4)The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this book at first, but I realized pretty fast that I was hooked and needed to know what happened with this strange storyline. I can’t really say much more about his book without giving away any spoilers.

Aaron ~ Swoon, he is just such an amazing guy. The only that that I didn’t like was that he was not honest with her when he figured out who it was that she was dating, however, I also get why he felt like he needed to keep that to himself.

Amelia ~ I don’t like how she plays games with them.. she is back and forth with her feelings but she should have been honest with them about what’s going on. I would have liked it more if she would have been honest with what she was feeling, but also maybe she wasn’t for sure how she felt and that is why she kept her feelings to herself.

Narrators are Mackenzie Harte and Rock Engle. I have listened to both of these narrators before and once again they do a great job and help add that little something to the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment