Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Cornerstone by Kate Canterbary

The Cornerstone (The Walshes, #4)The Cornerstone by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mmm, this book starts of HOT! Something different from any of the past books. I love the back and forth between these two and the first few nights are steamy. Also I must say that the author does a great job bringing up the abuse that happened in this book in a good way considering what happened anyway. This series does a great job of showing that you have no idea what is going on behind closed doors with a family.

Will ~ I liked him but didn’t know how to take him at first. He comes around in the book and becomes very amazing!! He is just trying to help her the only way he knows how.

Shannon ~ She comes off as the over protective sister and not in the good ways in the first books. I hoped that it was just a protection thing that she felt that she had too. She comes off as someone completely different in this book. The further I got into the book to more she started to make sense to me. Also, once her past comes out it pieces together the way she is a little more.

This series is narrated by Christian Fox and Lucy Rivers - they both do a good job and change their voices a little to match what you think of the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment