Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Watcher Chronicles by S.J. West

Broken (The Watcher Chronicles, #1)Broken by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was drawn into this series pretty fast. Jess thinks she is a normal girl that just works for the Watcher Agency. But she learns that she is so much more than just a normal watcher. Her life has been about figuring about how to get her parents back from another realms. Mason shows up one day and they find that they are drawn to each other for some reason. They both fight they attraction that they have for each other for their own reasons. I can already tell that this will be a slow burn romance, which is working for me.

View all my reviews

Kindred (The Watcher Chronicles, #2)Kindred by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book just keeps the story moving forward. Jess begins to piece together her past and what happened to her family. Mason and Jess keep fighting about their feelings for each other.

View all my reviews

Oblivion (The Watcher Chronicles, #3)Oblivion by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jess and Mason travel to another world to bring back Faison and find that they are in a world that is all turned around from what they are use too. Also, Jess finds something that she needed but wasn’t even looking for.

View all my reviews


Ascension (The Watcher Chronicles, #4)Ascension by S.J. West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the final book in the series, Jess finally figures out what Lucifer’s plans are. Now it’s up to her and the rest of the gang to stop him from completing his plan.

I enjoy fantasy books, and I tend to like the ones that are not so deep into fantasy. So this series was perfect for me. I also enjoyed the slow burn romance between Mason and Jess. I enjoyed all the other characters that come around in this book. Over all I really enjoyed this book and the author does a great job of keeping the story going and adding new twists that are all needed in the end to fight against the bad guys.

I will definitely continue to read more books by this author and in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment