Thursday, October 24, 2019

Rush Duet by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland

Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, shit. Totally didn’t see that one coming, and so now I’m onward to get my hands on book 2. I’ll add my thoughts there, since it appears as if both stories together tell the full story of Rush and Gia.

The audiobook version is excellent and a fast read. I'm really starting to enjoy both Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland, but especially when the write together.


Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)Rebel Heart by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second half to book one, and together, they make one somewhat lengthy story. I was mostly satisfied with how things wrapped up. There are a few things I could have done without, or that were resolved a bit too quickly for me. Overall, I wanted the characters to put their actions where their words were a bit more, but not everyone is like that.

Both these books were narrated by Maxine Mitchell and Sebastian York. Maxine is expressive but still clear in her narration, and everyone and their dog loves Sebastian York. There's probably an audiobook shrine for him somewhere, since he's so popular and beloved.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment