Saturday, October 26, 2019

Handle With Care by Helena Hunting

Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)Handle With Care by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am glad that we got to know Lincoln a little in “Making Up” because I know that I didn’t like his brother, he is the villain in a lot of the past books. As he starts to piece together his past some shocking news comes out. Also you learn part of the reason why he is so different from his brother, because he was able to get away from the toxic part of his life. Wren is one heck of a strong woman, from the beginning of this book, you can tell that she is going to be one of the strong female characters that you love!

This book is narrated by Jacob Morgan and Andi Arndt. I have listened to many books by both of these narrators and just like in the past they do a great job!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment