Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fumbled by T.K. Rapp

Fumbled (The Girls of Beachmont, #1)Fumbled by T.K. Rapp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dani is kind and loving. She finds herself on the side of the road trying to fix her flat and she seems to be struggling a little, until Tabor offers to help her out. Tabor is just trying to hide who is because people seem to go crazy over him because of who is. Dani doesn’t have a clue until her family feels her in. She decides to give him a chance. The story flows pretty well. However, I felt like they fall in love to fast unless the time frame is a little longer than explained. Also, they both just gave up to fast for two people that loved each other so much.

What I liked least about this book? Dani has a relationship from her past that she wasn’t honest with herself, family, or friends about. This made me think that she wasn’t as strong a female character that I would have thought without this part.

This book is narrated by Paul Brion and Angel Clark. They both do a great job and bring a little more to the story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment