Saturday, October 12, 2019

Nailed Down by Chelle Bliss

Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)Nailed Down by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kits cousin gives her a list of things she should start doing to start living her life. Kit and Kane has been friends for a while and they skid around their true feelings for each other. So working on this list together makes that harder to keep hiding how why feel about each other.

Kane ~ He should have just been open with his feelings as well.

Kit ~ I enjoyed her but not the games that she played if she would have just been honest with how she was feeling from the beginning.

Narrated by CJ Bloom and Lance Greenfiled, I love CJ Bloom she is one of my favorite female voices. She always does a great.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment