Thursday, October 31, 2019

Shacking Up Series Books 4 & 5

Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)Making Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cosy and Griff are adorable. There's a bit of an age difference and plenty of humor in the way they meet up. A few things are a bit to convenient, but that is often the way with romance novels. I enjoyed this read. Side characters could have been more relevant and developed better, but overall, it is a decent and interesting read.


Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)Handle With Care by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a really fun office romance. Linc and Wren totally won over my heart with their stubbornness and banter. There are lots of fun moments, paired up with plenty of drama and family issues.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment