Sunday, October 13, 2019

Tied Down by Chelle Bliss

Tied Down (Nailed Down, #2)Tied Down by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a calm mafia book, and I normally don’t like those books. I didn’t enjoy this book as much as the first one in the series. A lot of it just seemed over the top and not realistic.

Kiel ~ I couldn’t wait to hear his story because he was so fun in the first book. He was very rude to Cara at times that made me not like him as much as I did in the first book.

Cara ~ she comes across as a selfish person. I’m sure she isn’t that way but just didn’t know how to really speak about how she felt because her family.

Narrators are Stalla Bloom and Cary Hite… Cary voice matched what I expected Kiel to sound like and also Stella did a good job as well.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment