Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Charm of You by Jennifer Probst

The Charm of YouThe Charm of You by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Second chance at romance, at first I didn't think that Nolan deserved a second chance with Presley but as the truth about that night back in college comes out, I think he does deserve a second chance.

Presley - is a strong, confident women has moved passed that one awful night in college. She over comes that night and also deals with her weight to become a sexy woman. She is one of the owners of LWW Enterprise, and leaves the past behind her until she runs into Nolan.

Nolan - was the college guy that all the girls wanted. He leaves his career with wall street to open up a bar in his small college town. At first I didn't know if I would like him, but once that night is pieced together he comes around for me. I just don't know how he can't remember her from his class.

The narrators are Nelson Hobbs and Daphne Dawson, they do a great job of pulling you into this book and are easy to listen too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment