Friday, October 11, 2019

One Shot by B.J. Harvey

One Shot (Chances, #1)One Shot by B.J. Harvey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When this book started I was sucked in... then drama started and I wasn't for sure anymore but I was already sucked in and needed to know what would happen next. I think that this book would have been much better to have Millen's POV, because it almost felt like I needed to know what he was thinking to believe that he wasn't just playing games with Kenzie.

Kenzie ~ Kenzie manages a bar and isn't into picking up guys at her bar, until in walks Millen and the sparks start flying right away. They start texting and hooking up. Than he drops off the face of the earth, just to come back a few months later with a shocking secret. Kenzie was a such a strong female lead so I was disappointed that she forgive him so fast.

Millen ~ He manages to convince Kenzie that he is only doing things because he has too, and not because he wants too. He quickly pulls Kenzie back into his world to just have to let her go all over again.

This was narrated by Stella Bloom with a brief narration by Joe Arden at the end of the book. I enjoyed Stella's narration but just wish they would have had the different POV during the whole book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment