Sunday, October 20, 2019

Just My TypeJust My Type by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is absolutely freaking adorable and hilarious, and Tara Sivec is an auto-buy author for me, in both Kindle and Audible formats. James Cavenaugh and CJ bloom narrate this story and give it just the right amount of sass and snark to suit the voice and the author's style.

There are so many things I loved about this one, but it's the humor, paired with the sexiness, as well as the somewhat crass comments that just really amuse the heck out of me. The characters know when to be serious adults and when to just let loose and take life for the hilarious, chaotic mess that it often is.

The female lead in this one gets dicked over bad in the start off the story, so I'm so happy when she pulls her shit together and really comes into her own.

This is one story that I would read again some day, just for the hedge hog commentary alone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment