Monday, October 7, 2019

The Outpost by Devney Perry

The Outpost (Jamison Valley, #4)The Outpost by Devney Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sabrina - First appeared in "The Lucky Heart" and you could tell that it was setting her up to be the next character in the series. You also learned that she had found her self in some trouble after investing a story.

Beau - I have been waiting for his book, he is in the background in the first books. So I was hoping that he would be just as great as the other male leads... and he didn't disappoint.

This is the fourth book in the series, it wasn't my favorite but I still enjoyed it very much!

Loved the audio version, Ave Erickson is the female narrator for all the past books and this was Aiden Snow's first book in the series. I enjoy when they have different voices for the books in the series, helps to pull you into the different book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment