Friday, October 18, 2019

Cocky Bastard

Cocky BastardCocky Bastard by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, this romance novel was referenced in another book that I read. It said something about a sexy Australian guy and a goat, and apparently those are selling factors for me, as then I aggressively googled to identify and locate this book, in order to read it next.

It's has a very strange and unexpected storyline, which I think is definitely in its favor, though I could have used just a bit more explanation and clarity at times and a whole lot less of the mild stalking and endless grovelling. I actually loved the concept for this one. I just would have liked some changes in the overall execution.

The goat situation cracks me up, and I enjoyed the second chance romance trope.

The narration is good, with Australian accents that slowed me down a bit from my usual listening speeds but didn't impact my ability to listen and understand.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment