Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Handcrafted Trilogy Series by Lilia Moon

Twisted Strands (The Handcrafted Trilogy #1)Twisted Strands by Lilia Moon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book one in the series and it’s a soft BDSM book. I really enjoyed the way that this author makes it feel like both parties are moving at the same pace and slowly move into the BDSM world.

Matteo is having issues but can’t seem to figure out what is going on, than he meets Liane and seems to find what he is missing right away. I loved the little kitten, and just seemed to bring a little something more to the story. I liked how they worked through their issues together.


View all my reviews


Weighted Wires (The Handcrafted Trilogy #2)Weighted Wires by Lilia Moon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the series, and you get to meet these people a little in the first book. This was even better than the first one to me, the story line was just a little more interesting.

Rafael comes for visit and gets set up with India. India was a sub once and thought she had broken her dom, so she didn’t think she would want to be back in the world again. She soons discovers that she can’t help but go back into the world if Rafael can help guide her.


View all my reviews


Shaded Lines (The Handcrafted Trilogy #3)Shaded Lines by Lilia Moon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, just when I thought they could not get better…. Along comes this book. This one had more humor and great storyline. Daley is an older woman but she was so sassy and I loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment