Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Spire by Kate Canterbary

The Spire (The Walshes, #6)The Spire by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh, I can’t wait for this book! I have been waiting for Erin and her story for a long time. I was very surprised with how this book starts out… lets just say that I didn’t see that coming. This book is something different than I have read before or like anything in this series. However, I really enjoyed it! I enjoyed how this book developed Erin’s relationship with Shannon.

Erin ~ I understand that she has family issues that she has a hard time getting past. However, I also feel like she needed to get over herself half the book.

Nick ~ Just like the other guys, he is just amazing. He is just so supportive of Erin and her past. He does what he can to help her move past what has happened to her.

This series is narrated by Christian Fox and Lucy Rivers - they both do a good job and change their voices a little to match what you think of the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment