Saturday, October 19, 2019

Beautiful Mistake

Beautiful MistakeBeautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this audiobook as part of a Second Chance romance collection, and there are some things I definitely loved about it, everything from the two MCs getting off on the wrong feet, down to the Professor /TA relationship dynamic.

I wish the two would have employed a bit more communication and honesty in their relationship with each other, but then I guess that would have run the story short on conflict. Even though they were given an over-the-top happy ending, I think they definitely still have growing to do as a couple.

That being said, it was a sassy, sexy read with a lot of fun moments, and overall, I enjoyed reading it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment