Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Lucky Heart by Devney Perry

The Lucky Heart (Jamison Valley, #3)The Lucky Heart by Devney Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Felicity - need redemption for me she didn't come across very well in the past books. I figured there was a reason for why she acted the way she did..... Well it started to make sense when the past comes out in this book. I was very pleased with the way she turns out in this book. At first she comes across kind of winey and self centered, however the author does a great job of bringing her back and make me enjoy her as must as other female leads in this series.

Silas - Always came across as a great guy and at first I wondered why he would be interested in Felicity.

I enjoyed the catch up of the characters from the past books and some new characters come around that I enjoyed. Not all the characters are related but they come across as a big family. This is all part of small town living.

I enjoyed the narrators in this book, both of them are very easy to listen too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment