Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Lies by Kylie Scott

LiesLies by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The premise was fantastic, and it started out great! I really enjoyed the witty banter, and the comedy paired with action-adventure. Somehow it seemed to lose luster as the story went on, though, so I definitely liked the first half the best, and then my interested faded just a bit in the second half.

Also, there were a ton of side characters that weren't very well developed. The story would have been more interesting and had a better emotional impact if we had gotten a better feel for those side characters, since they were important to the plot. But overall, it was a fun and different read, which I appreciated.

The narrator was excellent, but everyone always loves Andi Arndt. So no surprises there.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment