Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram

Serial HottieSerial Hottie by Kelly Oram
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

On some level, character behaviors in this story are absolutely unsafe and not at all social acceptable. The problem is, that's part of the premise of the story, which is why I now feel bad that those behaviors made me so uncomfortable, as it was how the concept came to be.

If that sounds confusing and convoluted, then now you have a better understanding of my mediocre rating, because my feelings about this are all sorts of mixed up. Some parts of it are good. Others are just absolutely unacceptable and maybe sending some scary messages to women about how they should expect to be treated by the men they love.

Long story short, it was interesting, just not always enjoyable and rewarding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment