Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hashtag Serices by Cambria Hebert

#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)#Nerd

by Cambria Hebert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has a bit of a One Tree Hill vibe that I enjoyed. But I’m a big sucker for the nerdy girl gets the hot guy trope.


#Hater (Hashtag, #2)#Hater by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What a disappointing book 2. It completely fails to offer anything new, Including a solid story structure. Since I generally liked the characters in book one, it shouldn’t have been so difficult to keep my attention.

Unfortunately, this story is a lot of unnecessary melodrama that both starts and ends on a cliffhanger...but not the kind of cliffhanger that comes after some resolution. Don’t expect any resolution or growth for that matter. It’s just the same stuff over and over again, and I’m over it and stopping the series here.

And I’m bummed, because I liked these characters. Having more time with them should have been a good thing, but it was mostly meh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment