Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Truth As He Knows It by A.M. Arthur

The Truth As He Knows It (Perspectives #1)The Truth As He Knows It by A.M. Arthur
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The writing on this story is a bit rough around the edges, so much so that I frequently mixed the two men up in the beginning. However, I continued onward, as I enjoyed the two overall and wanted to see how it panned out.

The story and writing style weren't enough to convince me to read onward in the series. However, there are some nice, emotional moments in this book that made it worth seeing it through to the end. This has a glimmer. I just wanted it to develop into a full out shine, but it doesn't quite get there.

Honestly, I just read the book last week, and I couldn't remember what it was even about without looking it back up. Even then, I still don't remember how it ends. So it's not a story that's going to really stick with you or give you anything to think about, but it was a decent, mindless sort of read for when you want to try something new but don't have any huge expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment