Thursday, November 7, 2019

Climbing With MollieClimbing With Mollie by William Finnegan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I receive this as a free Audible original and dove right in, since I find climbing interesting. This is an interesting perspective on climbing, for someone who doesn’t climb.

However, what really grabbed me with this story is that I would do about anything to have had a father that loved me in the way Finnegan loves Mollie. She is one lucky girl. You can hear it in every sentence, how much he is in awe of and respects his own daughter. He has zero problem admitting that she is strong and smart in ways that maybe he isn't. There’s just something really beautiful about that, and so I’m happy I read this one.

This is narrated by the author, who does a good job with the reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment