Wednesday, November 6, 2019

OhellNo Series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Smart Tass (OHellNo, #1)Smart Tass by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tassie and Hunter have known each other since they were little. They both had a crush on each other for years, but both saw their relationship as something completely different than what it actually was. Throughout this whole book I found myself going back and forth from think that Hunter was an awful guy than that he was a great guy. Once they both stop and think about the past you start to see that they are both good people just had a misunderstanding of how they really felt.

Narrated by Lauren Sweet and she did a great job.


View all my reviews


Oh, Henry (OHellNo, #2)Oh, Henry by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elle is Tassie’s best friend/roommate. She stands behind Tassie and tries to be as supportive as she can. Elle and Henry started hanging out because of Tassie and Hunter (Book 1) than when things start to go bad between Tassie and Hunter they take a little break. I felt like I had a hard time deciding if I like Henry better than Hunter or not. Henry comes of as a typical college jock.

Narrated by Lauren Sweet and she did a great job.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment