Saturday, November 2, 2019

Burn So Bad by J.H. Croix

Burn So Bad (Into The Fire, #3)Burn So Bad by J.H. Croix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After meeting Lucy in the first book and knowing that she is very closed off, made me even more excited to read her book to know what made her the way she is. Once you get a better understanding of her past, she starts to make more sense and why she is so closed off from people. All I can say about Levi is aww.. he just didn’t give up that she would give into him. He doesn’t come off pushing or anything, he comes off sweet and patient waiting for her.

This book is narrated by Lee Samuels and Kathryn, they both do a great job. Their voice just fit together. Also I enjoy how the author has different voices for each book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment