Saturday, November 16, 2019

How to Date a Douchebag Series by Sara Ney

The Studying Hours The Failing Hours The Learning Hours The Coaching Hours The Lying Hours


How to Date a Douchebag Series by Sara Ney


Book 1: The Studying Hours
Book 2: The Failing Hours
Book 3: The Learning Hours
Book 4: The Coaching Hours
Book 5: The Lying Hours 

So I had to re-read this series because I wanted to read "The Lying Hours" and I felt like it would be better to re-read the first four book first. Also I love this author, so I get hooked on her books. I loved this series. Some of the guys are not douchebag's but that's okay. I would not want to hear their stories just because of that. This series does a good job of telling you about some side characters which help draw you into the next book. I am now waiting for the next book to come out. I hope this author just keeps going with this series. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment