Monday, November 18, 2019

Too Late to Say Goodbye: A True Story of Murder and Betrayal by Ann Rule

Too Late to Say Goodbye: A True Story of Murder and BetrayalToo Late to Say Goodbye: A True Story of Murder and Betrayal by Ann Rule
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a sad book, from the first few chapters I was hooked and needed to know more. Those poor little boys, all of the stuff they had to see over the past few years before the murder of their mother. I can't but help and wonder that if this would have happened later if things would have worked out different for this family. I just can't but help think if they could have reviewed the first murder more than the second would not have happened. Also would her family now take her warning signs a little more serious.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment