Thursday, November 7, 2019

Clashing Color Series by Elin Peer

Black (Clashing Colors #1)Black by Elin Peer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I started this book like:
Than I felt like:
To this:
Than the story goes on more and I began to be like:
The story line begins to change and I feel like:

This is book one in the clashing color series and I don’t know that if it was not for some friends suggested that I read this that I would have kept going. When this book first started out I found myself being like what did they talk to me into and how will this all work out.

Black “Darcia” has had an awful life and starts to make one bad decision after another. That leads her to find herself in HOT water. She tries to reach out to her estranged father for help, but he doesn't want anything to do with her. But her father’s step brother ends up coming to her save her and offers up a strange way to help her. This is when the book starts to take a strange turn of events that lead me to feel all of the above. As the story goes on further it starts to get better and the strange stuff doesn’t seem so strange anymore.

Gabriel is a war hero that returned home from duty, when he overhears his stepbrother’s phone conversation and decides that he will step up and help out Black since her father will not. I enjoyed Gabriel and all the help that he was willing to offer to someone that he didn't even know. Even if that help was a little weird and different at times.

This book will take you on a wonderful adventure, with flawed people, emotional roller coaster of feelings.

This book was narrated by Noelle Bridges and John Masterson, they did a great job.

View all my reviews

Violet (Clashing Colors #2)Violet by Elin Peer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After book one I really didn’t know what to expect from Elin Peer. However this book goes in a completely different direction. Violet’s and Jake have completely different views on the world. I really enjoyed Violet her ability to look at the world in a whole different way.

I really enjoyed how the author was able to basically come up with a completely different romance book than the first one. A lot of time when you read a series in romance all books are pretty much the same with just a small different plot twists. It was nice to see this be something completely different and still be able to pull me in just as much as the first book.

This book was narrated by Noelle Bridges and John Masterson, they did a great job.


View all my reviews


Green (Clashing Colors #3)Green by Elin Peer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited for this book after seeing how Violet ended. You start to get a feel for Melody from the last book. I was also very interested to learn more about Christian as well. I enjoyed the playful banter that this couple had and the difference they need to work through. This author just keeps getting better and better.

This book was narrated by Noelle Bridges and John Masterson, they did a great job.


View all my reviews


Blue (Clashing Colors #4)Blue by Elin Peer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my I think that Faith was my favorite female lead so far… she just seemed to always live in her twin’s shadow but yet she is the most caring and kind person. Logan comes off as a grumpy old man at the beginning of the book, but he comes around the more he opens up to Faith. The more this story goes on the more I begin to like both characters.

This book was narrated by Noelle Bridges and John Masterson, they did a great job.


View all my reviews


Yellow (Clashing Colors #5)Yellow by Elin Peer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If I am being honest I was not sure how much I would like Chole’s book. I felt like she was just a self centered diva. I didn’t like how she always seem to think she was better than everyone including her own twin. Also the fact that she tried to come onto Faith’s man in the last book didn’t settle well with me. I was excited for Adam to come back because he seemed like an amazing guy from the little we learned about him in Violet. But I didn’t think that he should end up with someone like Chole. However, as the book moved forward and Chole started to see her jadded behavior and starts to work on becoming a better person and sees all the way that she went wrong.

This book was narrated by Noelle Bridges and John Masterson, they did a great job.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment