Friday, January 3, 2020

Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World by Rachel Ignotofsky

Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the WorldWomen in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World by Rachel Ignotofsky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was great! I had a bit of information overload, since I listened to the audiobook, which is good. However, I think it would probably be more enjoyable to read through the print version of this one, as you could linger (and I've heard it has an interesting format) and tackle only a few women at a time, instead of everyone at once, like I did.

This would be awesome for school science classes to read about one amazing woman at the start of each class for 50 days. The excerpts are relatively short, so it's feasible.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment