Monday, January 6, 2020

Dark Eden by Chris Beckett

Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)Dark Eden by Chris Beckett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a great premise! This is such an interesting and other-worldly sci-fi novel, with a strong dystopian feel about it. This story just sucked me right in, but I won't try to explain the plot, as to avoid spoilers. I think this is one of those books that reads best when you go in knowing almost nothing and just get to be surprised as the story evolves.

I'm so happy that it was suggested in an Audicted podcast, which is why I picked it up in the first place. The audiobook is fantastic, with 8 different narrators, representing different POVs, though a majority of the narration is handled by two main POVs, and the others just make occasional appearances.

I am definitely moving on to book 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment