Friday, January 24, 2020

Archenemies by Marissa Meyer

Archenemies (Renegades, #2)Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a lot less upsetting reading the end of this book knowing I now have book 3 in hand and can continue onward. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

PREVIOUS REVIEW:
This was every bit as fast-paced, action-packed, and gut-wrenching as book one. I even had to shout at a couple of characters on several occasions, not that any of them ever listened to me.

This has a dramatic conclusion which will leave you feeling desperate for book 3, in order to see how the story moves forward. That being said, book two did a great job of pushing the overall series forward. It also sticks a knife in and twists it, just when you think you can't take anymore.

Book 46 read in 2019

Pages: 560

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment