Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ice Planet Barbarians Update

Aftershocks (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8.5)Aftershocks by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A good read with some added insights and different POVs addressing the big shake, or whatever you want to call it. This is the only novella that focuses primarily on relationships, family units, and the strength of the tribe, rather than just sexy fun times. There’s none of that in this book, though you do get some good cuddles and a lot of heart.


Barbarian's Tease (Ice Planet Barbarians, #15)Barbarian's Tease

by Ruby Dixon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Brooke and Taushen.


The Barbarian Before Christmas (Ice Planet Barbarians, #15.5)The Barbarian Before Christmas

by Ruby Dixon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cute. But I'm clearly obsessed with the Ice Planet Barbarians.


Barbarian's Valentine; A Slice Of Life (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16.6)Barbarian's Valentine; A Slice Of Life

by Ruby Dixon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A touch of sweet, and a touch of serious. I enjoyed the contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment