Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown

Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden FruitGeorgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I confess that, at first, I was not sure if I was going to like anyone in this story, as circumstances are rather rough at the beginning. However, I quickly came around on almost everyone, and I really enjoyed this one. There's a lot of change and growth, which all feels very realistic and honest. The romance elements are so sweet and hopeful.

The writing and storytelling are both fantastic, and the pacing seems to be spot on. Overall, this is a really solid YA Contemporary romance with a good amount of diversity that doesn't come only from the LGBT characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment