Monday, December 30, 2019

After We Collided by Anna Todd

After We Collided (After, #2)After We Collided by Anna Todd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh, the drama. These two are complete idiots, but I’m kind of crazy about them. I don’t even understand why, because I would not be a fan of most of their behaviors in real life, which feels like a double standard. Regardless, I seem to be addicted.

This book isn’t quite as good as book one, because it drags on forever and doesn’t provide much that is actually new through the majority of the middle of the book. However, the characters start to show minor glimpses of personal growth here and there, which gives me hope for them.

If you like a lot of ridiculous and/or shocking drama, then this will be right up your alley, as it seems to be right up mine. I think it’s because some of the drama has real teeth. I’m usually put off by excessive surface level drama, but Todd does a decent job of making the drama feel deep and complex.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment